Make a snowman that you can wear as a necklace or use as an ornament.
- White glue (like Elmer's glue)
- Paper clip
- Waxed paper
- Scraps of construction paper: black and orange
- A hole punch (for cutting eyes and buttons)
- 2 very tiny twigs (for arms)
- String or yarn (for hanging it)
- Optional – Googly eyes (from a craft store)
- Optional – Tiny buttons
Let the glue dry - it will take a few days. When it dries, the glue will become transparent. When it is completely dry, peel it gently off the waxed paper. String the snowman on some yarn for a cool necklace or use a shorter string to use as an ornament.