Content Only Available to Members
This is a printable snowman activity book for early readers.
The book has pages for the student to cut out, activities to do (matching, color-by-numbers, connect-the-dots, unscramble the words, drawing, and label the snowman), and short phrases to copy.
The unscramble answers: hat, ice, nose, snow, eyes, arms, and head.
For the Teacher:
There are 2 ways to use this book!
Read it online using the interactive viewer on this page.
Print the PDF to make a short book for young readers. Make sure the pages are in the right order. Staple the pages together at the left of the page, then read the book, and optionally color the pages.
The page in this book are:
- “Snowman” cover page.
- Find the matching snowmen.
- How many eyes? How many arms? How many buttons?
- Label the snowman’s: hat, mouth, eye, arm, nose, button.
- Unscramble the words. (Answers: hat, ice, nose, snow, eyes, arms, and head.)
- I can finish the snowman.
- I can connect the dots.
- I can color the snowman.